There was an error in this gadget

Friday, September 12, 2008

More Bean Bag Issues

I'm beginning to think this is the seminal (calm down) unacknowledged unspoken issue of the male cartoonist's life. My Bean-Bag is still acting up, I'm in some pain.

I got this no-back, ergo-something poncey computer stool made of hard black plastic and shaped like a saddle, with an upturned fist-shaped curve that sits between your legs. It's great advantage was that I could ride around the house on it like Fred Flintstone, leg-rowing my way from the drawing table through to the computer. However, sitting on it wearing a particular pair of jeans, with a large lumped knot around the scrote area, has damaged my sack and I'm going to have to whip the boys out at the local surgery, which makes for a very unpleasant thought for all concerned. I'm kneeling here typing this in order to avoid sitting on the lads. Of course, as a fully affiliated hypochondriac I'm imagining them having to come off, and all other kinds of horrible nastiness.

I don't care how tender a subject it is, I'm advising all male cartoonists in future, to choose what they sit on very carefully.

1 comment:

Euphrosene Labon said...

I shouldn't laugh but that post made me... :D