Sunday, July 15, 2007

Yeahah! imanga!

I just posted something on my imanga blog. Took some time didn't it? It's a little bit about MPD Psycho (多重人格探偵サイコ - Tajuu Jinkaku Tantei Saiko - Multiple Personality Detective Psycho) :

http://manga-stories.blogspot.com/



I'm not going to update the imanga blog like crazy. It's meant to be very self-indulgant, filled with Manga and Anime that I like, and that I want you to get to know a little better, that may or may not be popular in the West already. The first few posts certainly are, but one or two later ones are not very well known over here and may never be optioned for the Western market. In which case there may be scans available. I don't know about you though, I still like having the tactile, tangible, non-digital object in my hand; when it comes to reading.

No comments: