There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Current Projects (all books)

These are all books and I'm working on them simultaneously, but individually, if you follow. Each project sits in its own A3-size wallet (transparent) and each one is taken out, in turn, about once a month, and I try to do about 3 to 5 pages of each. Sometimes I'd rather work on one in particular, but I know what the finishing order will be:



The working title for this is Private Lives, but I'll change that. I know what the actual title will be. That's me at the window of my old flat overlooking a Georgian Square in Edinburgh's Bo-Ho district of Stockbridge.



This was called Strange Fruit and it was drawn by brush, initially, it's been severely edited over the last year and it now has a new title, is drawn by pen, and is much longer, about 100 pages. It's a story about ghosts, growing up, and sectarianism in Scotland.



This is a page from Eddie and the Banshee, a picture book.

No comments: