Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Email Problems

Okay, it looks like my email addy is screwed and I'm not the only one getting email from me. What seems to have happened is that someone was bulk-spamming using my email address and when I emailed anyone I got that email back because my email addy had been blocked.

Naturally I tried to fix the problem and I think that has caused the mail that didn't previously get through to get through now, all at once, so it's been kind of an emailing-self-fulfilling prophecy. So, time, I think, to abandon that address, completely. Anyone looking to get in touch with me use the following address:

rodmckie.cartoons(at)lycos.com

In the meantime, if you get any mail from "me" from 'rodmckie (at) lycos.com' just bin it. It'll no doubt be full of ads. I have no idea what is going on.

No comments: